Your Space is a Leeds City Council funded wellbeing project delivered in partnership with Touchstone and Holbeck Together, with Leeds Beckett University, Centre for Health Promotion & Research as evaluation partners.
The Your Space team deliver and promote a range of free wellbeing activities, awareness campaigns and signposting for people aged over 16 who live in LS8, LS9, LS10 and LS11. We support individuals and communities to develop and identify the tools, skills and know-how to live happy, healthy lives, and to maintain their wellbeing.
The team –
- offer free bespoke wellbeing sessions for staff teams
- deliver wellbeing activities to community groups
- work with the local community to identify what activities they would like to have in their area
- create new ‘spaces’ for members of the community to come together & improve their wellbeing
- work in partnership with businesses to offer wellbeing activities to their customers/ clients
What people have said about Your Space activities –
I really liked the sensory stall and soothing sounds. A friendly event, I really liked it. I feel relaxed.
Made a bag, enjoyed good food, it’s been nice to see the diversity around here.
If your community group is based in the above areas and you would like us to deliver a wellbeing activity for you, please get in touch. If you are an employer with employees or clients from those postcode areas, we can offer you bespoke wellbeing sessions tailored to your needs. Or, if you would like to work in partnership with us in the above postcode areas, please contact us.
Amareen, our Your Space Wellbeing Worker, can be contacted on 07787 387556 or via email – Amareen@womenshealthmatters.org.uk or Amareena@touchstonesupport.org.uk.